[pct-l] Map of new Suiattle River crossing

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:05:04 CDT 2010

Unless they destroy that Suiattle log I bet the hikers will continue
using it instead of adding 6 miles to their hike. Same with the detour at
Snoqualmie Pass since that fire. I think there's about an 8 mile added
detour there.

That's what happened with the Agnus Creek bridge, Half way done and then the
workers went home for a couple weeks. The hikers used the bridge anyway.

PCT MOM