[pct-l] Patagonia Release

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 09:38:20 CDT 2010

Janet, I have these shoes and they fit my feet better than any other trail shoe. The soles and cushioning provide excellent protection from stones. They have held up ok, except for padding in heel is now gone, after one year of use. But that happens to all my shoes. I apply a patch using mole foam. They are the best backpacking shoes I have found, and I've tried too many.

The Incredible Bulk