[pct-l] US Border Crossing Warning

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Fri Jul 2 12:19:33 CDT 2010

The ten most feared words in the english language...

"I'm here from the government, I'm here to help you."

And I'm afraid that this terrorism paranoia isn't going to be going away
anytime soon...  there's way too much money to be made cum there are way too
many companies that are raking in the mega-bucks under said rubric -
besides, it's easy (big) money (and one doesn't actually have to deliver
anything testable, or demonstrably effective - one can merely claim that
since there haven't been any more attacks, what one is doing must be
working).  Very sad...  but that's what one gets with a sheeple society.

TheDuck