[pct-l] monte dosent lokk like he was500 pounds

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Sun Jan 31 12:47:22 CST 2010

ya that's great, It looks like it was lots of fun, but I was talking about a
real black bear, and real cougars.
And Casey is  actually closer  to 600 according to my wifey.

A note to the list, last week during the snow storms here, we had a wild cougar
in the driveway, with a fresh blood kill rabbit in it jaws, quite eerie to look
up and see after dusk, in the driving snow storm, when your alone.
Glad my dog was in the house.
I guess the fires have brought the big cats north out of the san gabriels for
food. We are on pleasant view ridge, near the devils punch bowl.

canoeman