[pct-l] The Ultimate Hiker Hosting Setup

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 23:24:56 CST 2010

I'm a bit behind on email, but I doubt that any of the trail angels really look at it as a competition to see how many they can host each year.  And frankly, a good majority of hikers have already proven that if you put out the welcome mat they will come.  SoCal is a good example.  Most hikers stop for at least 1 full zero and 1 nearo at the Saufleys and head north and than a day later stop for the party at the Andersons.  It doesn't appear that the Andersons and Saufleys are in competition with one another.

I am very familiar with the area that this property is in and if you are an outdoors type this is an amazing area.  The fishing and hunting opportunties are some of the best in the state and there are many other recreational opportunities as well.

Elevator