[pct-l] Lazy Responders

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:00:12 CST 2010

I still contend that this forum would be MUCH BETTER if it was a "Standard"
Message Board site instead of a list-serve!  Some of us have ABSOLUTELY NO
interest in the rants and raves of OHV or whatever...and are only here to
get updates on water, snow, gear, resupply, etc etc etc...but by using a
list serve we are "forced" to either get EVERYTHING or NOTHING instead of
being able to view & contribute SOLELY to the ONE topic of interest at the
moment.

I suppose that my point is moot because I don't foresee this list serve
becoming a true "Internet Forum".  Instead, I sort thru 100+ e-mails PER
day; MAYBE 1 or 2 of which I even truly care about.  God forbid I forget to
check my e-mail for a few days or a week, because there's just no sense to
sorting thru LITERALLY 1000 messages...so they ALL go directly to the
TRASH...what a waste of knowledge and input and information! :(