[pct-l] Exped Wallcreeper

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:46:41 CST 2010

I own and use one. I haven't thought about it as a quilt for two, but
my wife and I used it a few times that way in fair weather.
I will say it did well as a down vest when I got up to make coffee on
freezing the mornings when  I used it as a down vest.

To me a good two person down comforter should block drafts from all
sides and my experience shows the the worst drafts happen near the top
between the two people's necks as it is difficult to block that gap in
that area well. I do not know of any bag that can do that
You pretty much need to have two separate mummy bags to seal off this
kind of drafts in cold weather, much to my wife and my disappointment.

stevie

--
If you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life.
                -- Robert Pante, fashion consultant