[pct-l] Bounce bucket

Paul Mitchell bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Fri Jan 29 14:11:14 CST 2010

> Has anyone on here used one?  Can you tell me about your experience.  What
about postage?  Didn't it cost more?  Priority mail boxes are free.

I didn't use a bucket, but I've used the bounce technique and will avoid it
on future hikes.  Having to get to a post office, get supplies out,
repackage the box, get it back in the mail - it always added up to more time
than you would expect.  From now on I'll either go with as close as possible
to 100% complete resupply boxes (grab and go) or 100% resupply on the trial.

Postage isn't too bad, but of course it adds up.

P178