[pct-l] TP usage

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 11:56:44 CST 2010

When you climb up out of Cajon Pass to Guffy campground and then traverse Blue Ridge you may notice some dead burnt trees. That all burnt when somebody down in the East Fork burned their TP. That was the prettiest part of the Angeles before the fire.

How many fires have been started by thruhikers in the last decade? Maybe that's why the rangers don't trust us morons, because we've proven the point a few times.

Alcohol stoves, burning TP, burying TP, illegal fires are OK for us, but those damn OHVers...
Gary