[pct-l] TP decomposition

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jan 29 08:20:58 CST 2010

Yes, so much cleaner. I found that to be true, too.

I have been thinking of installing a faucet in my home. I visited the
home of a Japanese native and she had a faucet installed next to the
toilet with a nozzle to reach around and clean yourself.

It really saddened me to walk though those Kimberly Clark clear-cuts.
Knowing that TP-less is actually better made me want to change more
than just out on the trail.

Diane