[pct-l] documentation of OHV abuse of PCT in Kern County

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Jan 29 01:05:15 CST 2010

OK, when we say "these OHV people", what really mean is the type of
OHV person that would do this sort of thing and NOT OHV people in
general - right?

I mean, "hikers cut trails and ruin land", no SOME hikers don't stick
to the trail and DO damage land.  Some hikers litter.

Not all of either group.

Yes, I have an OHV use vehicle.  No, I don't drive on hiking trails.
Yes, I invest personal time doing road and trail work.  When I take
the Jeep out, we pick up trash when we see it, no matter who left it
there.

BillB