[pct-l] TP decomposition

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 12:02:51 CST 2010

---- Keith Robertson <surferkeith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> May I suggest that everyone use marine or RV TP.

May I suggest everyone, PLEASE, pack out their TP? Y'all can rationalize this all you want, but the fact remains that there's too much TP in the Sierra. While your experiments show it decomposes before you use it, empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

Thruhikers might come thru and never come back, but there are those of us who use the PCT on a regular basis. Finding TP under every rock is not cool.

It's LNT, and it's the right thing to do. PLEASE, pack out your TP.

Gary Schenk