[pct-l] ORV damage

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 00:44:09 CST 2010

Oh no.  We'll set up a heavy weapons section at a couple undisclosed ambush locations at various times as recommended by our PCT G2 section, and then have roaming light patrols comprised of a BAR man, one sniper, and four in support with bow and arrow and packing extra ammo for the BAR.  We can't take even a slight chance on leaving mines of any kind.  Positive identification as an abusive OHV has to be made.  We don't want to accidentally whack Reinhold.  Recommendations are open as far as the heavy weapons sections that will be positioned in static ambush but suggestions are as follows:  one 20mm Oerlikon and two m-60 placed for interconnecting fire, or: two 50cal Browning with two BAR men in support.  A trapping pincher movement by a mobile squad in support will secure any secondary traffic  from making a retreat if not destroyed in initial fusillade.  The 20mm will, and the 50cals might have to be helicoptered in, but the fifties could be emplaced using local mule packers in a pinch, but stock is only to be used if sufficient finds are unavailable for a chopper.
There will be no hiding in 'big ole tree".