[pct-l] Squatch's Sidetrails

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 11:56:08 CST 2010

Austin wrote:

<Neat project.  I like that it's in HD.>
To be clear, it's shot in HD and then converted to the H.264 format. Otherwise, file size would resemble a small truck.  Sites like Hulu use the sameformat.  Very happy with the look of it.
fyi...first episode involves two offshoots of the PCT...climbs up the Sierra Buttes Lookout (near Sierra City) & Mt. Shasta (I'm still recovering).   Thanks.

Squatchwww.walkpct.comwww.sidetrails.net