[pct-l] Hiking Songs

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:59:33 CST 2010

Hi,

There were three or four songs mentioned that I couldn't find.  But I got
the rest!  I put all the songs in a widget so people can sample them:

http://planyourhike.com/media/index.html#music

It's powered by Amazon, so there will be little advertisements trying to get
you to buy the songs... but other than that it's pretty cool.

This was a good idea Mr. Bulk!  I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I almost
got in trouble at work listening to all the songs.  :)

--
Austin Williams
PlanYourHike.com

"The mountains are calling and I must go."   -John Muir