[pct-l] Guess?

Michael Herrera mikeh at casaherrera.com
Mon Jan 25 13:50:08 CST 2010

i am a newbe , just passed the test asbt told me about his 11year old passing the test he shamed me into taking the test btw i have a radio on chihuahua valley rd  let me know how  we can help out with hikers an dthe raido  there was about 2 feet of snow there , couldnt drive pass the pct on chihuahua v r  so walked the rest of the way to the house , not very good on the radio yet , have to meet some of you up there at the house , i will try to get up there this weekend 562 889 7670 cell was going to meet nitro and her crew when they come up for trail maintance