[pct-l] (no subject)

Patrick Maloney p1234maloney at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 04:32:08 CST 2010

To anyone who has hiked the pct.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with a couple questions based on your experience.  My friend and I want to hike the pct this summer, but because of work etc I will not be able to start until mid to late june.  From what I have read, two options are avaialable.  Hike north to south starting this late, or meet up with my friend in June and hike to the north terminus then I will hike south from the point where we met.  As long as we do the high sierras going northbound, I should be able to pull this off right? Any advice anyone has on these ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Pat
p1234maloney at yahoo.com