[pct-l] Eyeglass wearers

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 24 12:44:04 CST 2010

I don't know how well these would work, but many optometrists have
disposable roll-up sunglasses they give to patients after the patients'
eye dilation.

I use a pair of fit-over sunglasses and they worked well for me.
 WalMart has them, many optometrists also sell higher priced and maybe
better sunglasses.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"