[pct-l] Eyeglass wearers

anna mathys haexli333 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:01:13 CST 2010

Maybe it's a bad idea, but I was thinking about cut glasses out of black
paper. Cut horizontal srtipes out to see trough it. Very cheep and light.
People did so (with leather) as an emergency solution in Himalaya.
I tried to wear two glasses over each other, but it was unconfortable
because mainly the front one slides down.
AnnA