[pct-l] Highway Damaged

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 23:47:40 CST 2010

Nature has a way of telling humans that their actions will not long be tolerated.

Highway 35 on the SE side of Mount Hood is another place like this where stubborn human engineers keep insisting the highway cross the mouth of the canyon holding the White River glacier. They build one year; nature takes the road out about 2 years later. Repeat cycle until the Oregon Dept of Transportation either runs out of money or gets the message.