[pct-l] Highway Damaged

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 21:11:34 CST 2010

That would not be a significant issue as there is always the Acorn Trail.  I realize it is a bit more difficult but it is a beautiful trail and from what I have read in a number of journals, some folks just go down the Acorn Trail and than skip the hike back up and simply walk the highway back up to the first crossing.  HYOH strategies can be very creative when it comes to thru-hiking.