[pct-l] chicken lovers

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Jan 18 15:40:37 CST 2010

Scott,
It most definitely was not a gearskin.
It folded 2x.....unfolded it would have been about 2'x 6' and about 4" thick.

Canoeman said:
I wonder if it was a black diamond, boulder fall pad, Ive seen campers using this
repelling pads for sleeping.

Scott said....Reinhold said.

>/ BTW....Last year on San Gorgonio I ran into a group of guys and a couple gals.
/>/ One of the guys was carrying what appeared to be a large and unusual pack, which
/>/ aroused my curiosity .
/>/ Turned out it was not a pack at all, but a 4" thick fold up mattress with
/>/ pack-like shoulder straps that he carried on his back like a pack.
/
That almost sounds like a gearskin.

http://www.moonbowgear.com/1trailgear/1Custom%20packs/Gearskins/gearskin.html