[pct-l] a step closer

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 17 19:15:47 CST 2010

I have a similar circumstance but haven't done much hiking yet. I had a
liver transplant over Labor Day weekend and have had to not do anything for
3 months. No lifting over 5 pounds, minimal walking,e tc. I am in such poos
shape that I blew a disk in my back a week ago on my first real pathetic
hike up the Ramona Falls trailhead. I only made it 1/2 of a mile. But I plan
to hike this summer, once I slowly get myself back together.
It's amazing how much my muscles apparently were holding me together and now
they are not.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
CarAlyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com