[pct-l] Solving Trail Problems

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jan 12 16:50:47 CST 2010

Switchback,
Don't forget the reflector lights, solar powered fan and compressor to
blow up your 12" thick mattress.

BTW....Last year on San Gorgonio I ran into a group of guys and a couple
gals.
One of the guys was carrying what appeared to be a large and unusual
pack, which aroused my curiosity .
Turned out it was not a pack at all, but a 4" thick fold up mattress
with pack-like shoulder straps that he carried on his back like a pack.
I could not believe what I was seeing......but, like I said, they had
hiker babes with them.
It made a believer out of me.

JMT Reinhold
The believer