[pct-l] backpack question

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:53:38 CST 2010

I haven't tried it, but you can't beat the weight. I'm a fan of the
big mesh pocket and the price.
I'm sure the comfort level will determine how much weight you carry
and how it is packed.

I doubt it would be a good backpack for bushwhacking because of the
light weight, but you could always throw a cover over it if you plan
on crawling through tall brambles.

stevie