[pct-l] Western Mountaineering Highlite down bag?

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed Jan 13 19:58:25 CST 2010

What does this group think of the uberlite Western Mountaineering Highlite
down bag? It boasts a 35F temp and a 16oz weight. Anyone out there carried
one? I'd like to hear your experiences, trips, good and bad. This weight
loss bag is addictive, especially if as I've heard "the fun goes up when the
weight goes down"... If the Highlite is a good bag;  then, lately it occurs
to me, what a long strange trip it's been...and Papa's got a new bag!
http://www.westernmountaineering.com/