[pct-l] halfmile waypoints-gate

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Wed Jan 13 19:16:34 CST 2010

Recent secret Backpacking Intelligence reports  have led  to the recent release
of CONFIDENTIAL info, that in fact, halfmile was at home, drinking imported
microbrew IPA's and watching Opra, well the GPS waypoint system was in fact
created by rescued feral Mountain chihuahuas, smuggled out of the southern
California Black Water Black Ops base,  and retrained  by halfmile and several
unnamed,well known  trail angels on this list, to carry tiny GPS tracking
vests. Half mile was said to have the tactical canines, trained to run from
trail head to trail head for rewards of home made freeze dried turkey balls,
said to be their favorite.
CAN THESE DASTARDLY DEEDS GO UNPUNISHED.
An AZDKO fact finding, beer tasting panel is being sought after, to get at the
truth come April.
Stay posted.
Your PCT  reporter

Canoeman

burp!

bill said:

Their material seems to be available for download and thus available without
charge (I think), but HalfMile not only compiled his data in shorter distances
(half mile!) but also he did his more recently, I'm guessing.

D.