[pct-l] Trace of PCT in Google Earth - Halfmile's is up and ready to download..

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Jan 13 18:31:52 CST 2010

Hey Austin,
	It might be worth considering whether there should be so many
different places to download the same kmz. If Halfmile ever updates
his data, say he does another hike or fills in some missing spots,
you'll have to update your file and anyone who has downloaded it will
have to do the same to get the changes. If however you used a network
link in your KMZ file to fetch his directly from his site, then the
updates get passed along to everyone with no extra effort from the
users. The just open GE and the new data arrives automatically.

~SunWalker/Heaps '07