[pct-l] Trace of PCT in Google Earth - Halfmile's is up and ready to download...

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:47:07 CST 2010

Hi,

I think there is a Google earth app for that (GE, that is)  Then all you
have to do is load the kmz.  Shouldn't be too hard... BUT it might be very
slow since there is so much data in the kmz... I'm not sure since I haven't
tried it (I don't have an iPhone).

You can load the waypoints into various smart phones.  I've converted Half
Mile's .gpx file into a format readable by some Nokia Smartphones (let me
know if your interested in that, I'll send you the file).

-Austin