[pct-l] Trail Maps and Data Books - Which combos are enough?

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:32:45 CST 2010

An observer pointed out that you're SOBO, so the water report likely
has less up-to-minute integrity (due to the reduced frequency of hiker
updates in the fall) at the time you'll be passing through SOCAL.  One
would have to review the 'last update' dates in order to determine the
usefulness of said report.

Also, at no extra charge -

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2009-December/031218.html