[pct-l] BackPacker Magazine PCT waypoints....

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 00:32:10 CST 2010

Hey Post!

I only did a quick browse of the BM online material tonight, but it did appear as if their waypoints and such were spaced way further apart than HalfMile's... so I would agree with you that his is the better choice.

Their material seems to be available for download and thus available without charge (I think), but HalfMile not only compiled his data in shorter distances (half mile!) but also he did his more recently, I'm guessing.

D.