[pct-l] backpack recommendation

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:38:51 CST 2010

I did the AT with a ULA Catalyst and was pretty happy with it, but it got
pretty chewed up and the teeth in the buckles wore down so I had to keep
tightening straps frequently. So I decided to get something lighter.

  For the PCT I've gotten a Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus and am extremely
happy with the comfort of it already...it's only 22 oz and my base is around
15 lbs.

Lots of different ultralight packs to check out.

Bag Lady AT'07

--
- Kathryn