[pct-l] [Cdt-l] The actual mileage

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 17:39:49 CST 2010

How about a departure from the PCT & AT rocker patches? Instead of  trying
to pick a mileage, which is 2,800-3,100 miles, give or take a couple  miles,
why not have a CDT rocker that says "All of  It" or "I Hiked All of  It" or
"I Hiked the Whole Damn  Trail" or...

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 1/9/2010 12:55:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,