[pct-l] Fragile Flowers......my @$$

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:29:20 CST 2010

On my hike in 1980, PCTers were fewer and far in between. But I still appreciate all of the people who assisted, whether it was a ride to-from trail t<-> post office, water cache, meal, or a word of encouragement. To all of the Trail Angels I say a heartfelt "God Bless you."

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201