[pct-l] desert camping

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 22:34:17 CST 2010

I can add my 2 cents here as i just got home today from 3 weeks in the G Canyon, 12 nights of xmas below the rim................ yes i got rain and snowed on but i picked these dates to go.... using a Shires tarp tent i stayed dry and even slept out on the bare ground
for 5 of these 12 nights.....AND i never even zipped up my sleeping bag..... i just sleep on many layers below my butt to stay warm.....even with it being in the teens at night....