[pct-l] Ressuply points in Oregon/Washington

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Jan 7 19:21:59 CST 2010

This is an incredible addition to the PCT virtual library. Well done, and
greatly appreciated! I know I'll have lots of fun checking it out; and with
my upcoming Oregon2010 sections, it will be used.
Hi,

I spent a good deal of my winter vacation doing tons of research on resupply
points along the pct.  I've come up with a list of 98 resupply points.  You
can check them out if you want.  Currently you can do so via Google Earth:
http://www.planyourhike.com/maps/ge/planyourhike-pct.kmz
 It includes all the adresses, phone numbers, directions, links, etc.
I hope it helps.
-Austin