[pct-l] Printing Halfmile maps in color

J J at Ridge Trail jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Jan 7 11:31:10 CST 2010

Radar,

I read the license agreement as well, since I use a process similar to Halfmile's. And I think it is more restrictive than what you imply. Intellectual property owners can be very aggressive in going after suspected infringement. And I think the most prudent thing to do is to respect the copyright and use the maps as suggested on Halfmile's site.

As neither of us is a lawyer, and as lawyers themselves almost never agree, the issue is open to my and others' misunderstanding.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com