[pct-l] us shippers

Ron chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 21:29:59 CST 2010

I recommend avoiding post office whenever possible.  This is no reflection
on thier service but you may find yourself taking unwanted zeros waiting for
them to open after weekends, etc.  Best to mail to trail angel or
hiker-friendly business.  Plus, unless you ave specific dietary needs it is
fairly simple to resupply along the way.