[pct-l] recxharging devices

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Tue Jan 5 21:27:58 CST 2010

You can get an adapter to charge AA and AAA batteries as well. what I like is
that the solio's actually have a charged battery inside them so once the solio
is charged it quick charges your device with higher current, charging the same
as pluging in a wall wart, or car charging. So it also acts as a power source.
you can buy an led light that  pugs into the solio on a little flexi wand. it
works as a power supply for night use.
the solio's holds their charge for months.
I cheated I bought three different types, each has its niche.
they are way cool.

ps: I have no conection with solio what so ever, or any of its distributers
(disclosure)