[pct-l] Digital maps

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Tue Jan 5 03:48:17 CST 2010

I have taken successfully photos of topo maps and elevation profiles and then left the maps at home. Sometimes it works better to use macro mode.  The resolution of a digital camera  allows you to zoom in for closer detail.
Uncle Tom

Blogging about the Great Outdoors
on http://tjamrog.wordpress.com ( hotlink)