[pct-l] A Backpackers Best Friend....missing pictures

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 04:10:04 CST 2010

Hi gang,
Here are the missing pictures to back up my claim that "duct tape",  not
"hiker babes",  is a backpackers best friend.
Don't get me wrong, hiker babes come in  handy....but not nearly as
handy as duct tape.
Besides, you sleep much better with a roll of duct tape in your sleeping
bag....it gives you peace of mind and a certain sense of security.

JMT Reinhold
Your duct tape loving trail companion