[pct-l] Poncho/tarp

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:33:21 CST 2010

Diane, What did you finally decide?  Which option?  Ok, I reread it and you
chose Option 1

I have a SMD Lunar solo tent, but was thinking of going to MLD Serenity
Shelter and a poncho/tarp for the flexibility of options - just bug netting,
just tarp, or both when necessary AND saving ounces.   I love cowboy camping
most of all, but obviously rain and mosquitoes have to be kept at bay.

How did you mount the umbrella?  I've thought it would be great for sun
instead of a hat which would cause me to overheat.  Gotta keep from having
those dang power surges!

Kathryn

--
- Kathryn