[pct-l] FreezerBag Cooking/ Resupply strategies

Brian McLaughlin brianmclaugh at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 12:10:22 CST 2010

That's well and good. All you need to do is transfer the contents of the
bag into a pot and - Bob's your uncle! A one-pot meal, cooked in a pot!
The advantages of doing it in the plastic bag instead of a pot are fairly
minor.
You still need the pot to heat the water; it just makes cleanup a bit
easier.