[pct-l] [Pct-l] Early Flip Flop Weather

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sun Feb 28 20:35:28 CST 2010

Evan,

I'm leaving early too: April 5. It makes no sense for me to do that. I do not have the excuse of school starting. But. I want to start. In fact, I want to start tomorrow morning. But I won't. Anyway. What I am thinking about is hiking to Kennedy Meadows and looking at things there and quite possibly heading to Ashland to go north through Oregon. If that doesn't look feasible, I don't know what I'll do. But I'm considering hanging out in Los Angeles and walking the Backbone Trail in the Santa Monicas while I wait for snow to melt.

Yogi once said that the most important attribute of a thru-hiker is flexibility.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/