[pct-l] Hiking Poles

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sat Feb 27 16:11:47 CST 2010

On Feb 27, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Len Glassner wrote:
> the pack onboard.  Never considered my tent stakes, but wasn't stopped
> for having them.  (I don't use a stove.)  I may have paid extra for
> the second checked item.

I would recommend checking anything that *might* be a problem.  If you
get to security and they don't want to let you take tent stakes through
you are kind of stuck at that point.  You can toss them or you'll have
to turn-around and figure out how to check them and then go back through
security.  Easier to just check or ship as much as possible.

Radar