[pct-l] Lake Edison - VVR

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 26 07:07:14 CST 2010

Good morning, Bill,

The last time I visited VVR the lake was low and it looked rather grim; but
most important, the hospitality and the food were great.  What a treat.

Just a suggestion: When the lake bottom needs to be repainted they should
drain it in the winter when it’s frozen over.  That way there’ll be a nice
roof of ice to shelter the fresh paint.

Thanks for all your help,

Steel-Eye