[pct-l] gluten free hike

Tom Holz (Bigfoot) tom-pct at spacing-guild.net
Wed Feb 24 20:36:56 CST 2010

Abi,

Don't forget corn or potato chips, like Doritos and Pringles.  Many
varieties are gluten free, and they have good fat calories.  I bet
they'll go with peanut butter or warm melted chocolate..

I've also just gone gluten free, too, but it's not a medical necessity,
so I still plan to resupply I go and do the best I can, eating a lot of
corn-based chip products.  And chocolate :)

Tom