[pct-l] Blackberry GPS or iPhone

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Tue Feb 23 21:04:10 CST 2010

I used my iPhone last year and will do so this year.
I use the iTopoMaps app and load half-miles waypoints
and his tracks then I download all the relevant topo quads.

It really is nice to pull it up and see that I'm on the trail even when I
can't see it (ok, so I'm no orienteer ;-).

This year I'm wondering if I want to try to carry my iPad....

ruffwork

The road goes ever on and on...