[pct-l] Canada entry permit

Jim & Janet Ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 20 07:43:32 CST 2010

Same story here.  We sent photo copies of our driver's license and apparently they want color copies of your passports.  The application was not that specific about which one to use.  Anyway, we forgot to put our phone number any where so he called our son whom we had listed as a contact.  Got our e-mail and phone number and called us in the evening.  Which meant he was working after normal office hours.

He was just as nice as could be.

Janet