[pct-l] permit

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 14:58:58 CST 2010

Last year with high hopes I applied for and got a  thru-hike permit. I only
did 2000 miles.
Can I hike the remaining 650 miles this year with the same  permit to
thru-hike? Or put another way how long is one thru-hike permit good  for?
Is it good for one thru-hike or one year?
What is a Thru -hike? Can it be a continuos hike over two or  more years or
must it be done in one year?  If one year  would the permit be good for
only the calander year? Or any  year, say July 1st to June 30th the next year?

Thanks for your answers

The Old RidgeRunner